To continue my diary...We all met at Melissa and Jeremy's ward meetinghouse for a luncheon Saturday after the sealing. Kathy, Lora and I then shopped for graduation, Father's Day, and a gift for Ashlynne. That evening we celebrated Shane's birthday at the Texas Roadhouse. We were able to get a 5 generation picture that evening.
Great-great Grandmother Thora Anderson, Great-grandmother Bonnie Anderson Weber
Grandmother Julie Weber Kearney, Father Shane Robbins, Son Keano Nielsen, Daughter Tanisha Nielsen
Keano is the 5th generation directly to Thora Anderson
Awesome! What a great picture!
ReplyDeleteSounds, like you had a good time. You get a background by going to your left hand corner, where it says "the cutest blog on the blog". Then go down to where it says Free Backgrounds, pick one you like, click on it, and it will tell you what to do.
ReplyDeleteOk, now you need to go to customize, and click add a gadget on one of the bars, and scroll down and click HTML/JavaScript, and paste the words under the background you chose, onto that, and save.
I don't know if it will work on yours, but I hope it does! I'm so glad you got a blog, I'm looking forward to seeing what's going on in your life.