Well, here is my first blog posting. I have attached some photos. I hope they all work right. We have removed the evergreen border along the equipment driveway. Wow! What a change. We have some ideas for landscaping, but any input will be appreciated and considered.
We are thinking of roses and grasses with maybe a red maple shrub and a few red flame bushes, but we are still in the planning stage.
It still looks so strange to not have the shrubs. But if anyone can make it beautiful, you can.
ReplyDeleteoooohh it's so refreshingly open now---scary with my run-away child Boston, but for you all it's great! I love the idea of a mixed border garden with grasses, flaming bushes, roses, a few larger trees etc. Sounds perfect. LOVE IT! Well done! Can't wait to see it progress!
ReplyDeleteWOW your grass looks like spring grass. Even though the valley of SLC doesn't have snow anymore, everything is still very brown, dormant and winterized. Your grass makes me ache for spring.